April 14, 2009

My best friend Samantha Rieck

You will see A LOT of this girl on my blog, so get used to it. A 20-something yr old intelligent, loving, sweet, uber generous, and obviously stunning former model, who is now in Law School. FIERCE! Sam and I met in New Orleans (also going to get a lot of mention) while doing our Undergrad at Tulane University.
When I say 'best friend' I don't mean the Paris Hilton kind of BFF, I mean 'sister from another mother' or much rather, twins - like we call each other. Yeah, isn't the resemblance striking? We have known each other a mere 5 yrs of our lives but it feels like I grew up with her. She got engaged to her dearly beloved last September (pictures coming soon) and is getting married early Fall 2011 and has made me Maid of Honor(!!!) Can't wait can't wait can't wait! Keep checking in for pictures of her wedding plans and ideas for the bachelorette party I am going to throw her. In the meantime, details of her outfits:
  • Rachel Pally jersey dress, shawl/headscarf (I got her)- India. Atlas mountains in Morocco.
  • Burberry dream! (as seen on Kate Moss).Harrod's, London.
  • Vintage headscarf and Marc Jacobs gold-rimmed aviators. Cusco, Peru.
  • Turquoise necklace - Khan Al Khalili market, Cairo. Cairo.
  • 1940's vintage slip dress, pearls and handbag - all from Lily's (S and my fave vintage boutique in New Orleans). Court of Two Sisters, New Orleans.
  • Buffalo skin leather coat - River Gauche, slouchy suede boots (unkown), sunglasses - unisex Christian Dior. Paris.
  • Juicy Couture terrycloth bikini.Nassau, Bahamas.
  • White cotton dress - a market in San Juan. St.Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment