September 8, 2009

Sunshine superwoman

There is something very normal about Cameron Diaz, a down-to-earth quality, although she's this bombshell superstar. I think it's her wide smile and goofy attitude, she's so vivacious and I always love watching her movies again and again although they don't come in the A+ for acting category.
I like this spread in Vogue US mostly because its so fresh and according to where in life Cameron says she is in the interview, its a good pictorial representation of that. She has embraced age and she loves looking good, but realizes that it comes from feeling good. I also love the environmentally friendly fashion; I am obsessed with all the items of clothing in the pictures above and am thrilled to see that the white beater is still around. The world may have progressed to tanks of different fabrics and cuts, but I still love my beaters!

Source: Vogue US June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment